Who doesn’t love delicious and healthy recipes?! Let me know how much you love the one below and when you need more, head over to http://terrilynn.life/free-goodies/ to dive into more amazing free and healthy recipes!!
Creamy Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl
- 4 slices Organic Bacon (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsps Shallot (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full fat)
- 1 Sweet Potato (large, spiralized into noodles)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- In a large pan, fry the chopped bacon over medium heat until cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Keep the bacon drippings in the pan.
- In the same pan add the shallot. Cook over medium-low heat until cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. Next, add the coconut milk and stir, letting it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato noodles, cover and cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the spinach and stir until just wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and add the diced bacon back in. Toss everything together, plate and enjoy!